Advantage and Disadvantage of Music
Music has been used for hundreds of years to treat illnesses and restore harmony between mind and body. But recently, scientific studies have attempted to measure the potential benefits of music. They have found:
* Music’s form and structure can bring order and security to disabled and distressed children. It encourages coordination and communication, so improves their quality of life.
* Listening to music on headphones reduces stress and anxiety in hospital patients before and after surgery.
* Music can help reduce both the sensation and distress of both chronic pain and postoperative pain.
* Listening to music can relieve depression and increase self-esteem ratings in elderly people.
* Making music can reduce burnout and improve mood among nursing students.
* Music therapy significantly reduces emotional distress and boosts quality of life among adult cancer patients.
Certain music is appropriate for meditation as it can help the mind slow down and initiate the relaxation response. However, not all peaceful or “New Age” music works for everyone. Music with no structure can be irritating or even unsettling. Gentle music with a familiar melody more often is comforting. But search around to find what produces a sense of calm, familiarity, and centeredness for you as an individual.
The sounds of nature often are incorporated into CDs made specifically for relaxation. For example, the sound of water can be soothing for some people. It can help conjure up calming images such as lying beside a mountain stream on a warm spring day. Birdsong may also be of use as an aid to help your mind slow down and release stressful thoughts.Post tag:
- music advantage
- disadvantage of music
- disadvantages of music
- disadvantages of music therapy
- advantages and disadvantages of music
- advantage of music
- advantage and dis advantage of music
- advantage of listening to music
- advtage and disadvantage of music
- music therapy disadvantages
- advantage & disadvantage of music
- music advantage and disadvantage
- disadvantages of listening to music
- music advantages and disadvantages
- music and it advantage and disadvantage
- music disadvantage
- The advantage of music
- the advantage of transfer music
- the advantages and disadvantages to music therapy
- what are the advantages and disadvantages of music
- Listening to music disadvantage
- listen to the music advantage
- advantage and disadvantage about music
- advantage and disadvantage of computer music
- advantages and disadvantages of complementary on music
- advantages and disavantatges of music in the society
- Adventage for listening the music
- adventage listen to music and disadventage listen to music
- disadvantage of music therapy
- disadvantages of music in the society
- disadvantages of using music
- disavatange of music
- what is the adventage of listening to music