Which Food Should Not Eat By Patients With Kidney Stones ?
1. To increase calcium intake: there will be a lot of people question why there are calcium stones, but had to eat calcium? According to studies have shown that adequate calcium and oxalate, and discharged from the stool, thus reducing the intestinal absorption of calcium was, of course, will have to reduce the stone. Drink more milk and therefore will not increase the stone, it helps to reduce the risk of stones.
2. Oxalic acid to reduce the intake of: spinach, tea leaves contain oxalic acid, and so more food to reduce consumption.
3. To reduce sodium intake: catering to light, canned and processed foods to minimize consumption. Eat more potassium content of food, such as bananas, and other food.
4. To reduce the intake of meat: to reduce the intake of animal protein may reduce the formation of stones.
5. Drink plenty of water sports and more: drink plenty of water in the urine salts can speed up the metabolism, so every day for at least 3000C.C drinking water. More exercise can reduce bone loss and thus reduce the production stones.
- food to eat for kidney stone patient
- what food to eat after passing a kidney stone
- what kidney patients should eat